Friday, April 27, 2012
Solar panels convert sunlight to electricity, to power our appliances. Coincidentally, Go Green Electricity specializes in this kind of service, that not only gives solution to our electric bills problem but also help us protect the planet we live in. We all know that most electricity is produced and run in petroleum and nuclear power while Go Green Electricity provides every home a solar powered panels that would help you drop excessive electricity consumption. Imagine yourself using most your appliances all at once without having to worry about a huge electric bill!
Solar panels are apparatus that converts sunlight to electricity, usually fixed onto the roof or to a designated place where there’s always sun.
If you’re worried if you’d still have enough electricity to last you the whole night while the sun is down, most solar power generator stock up energy to last you the whole night until the next morning. This method is very cost-efficient because you are using the sun’s energy and it’s free!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Elmo Magalona, the young and talented son of the late Francis M is now the newest ambassador for the Oishi O,Wow! campaign. Elmo, who is a self-confessed Oishi muncher is more than excited to have been singled out as the new Oishi brand endorser. Oishi is a Japanese term for tasty and/or delicious food.
Elmo enthused: "I'm really happy to be part of the Oishi family. I've been enjoying their products since I was a kid. And now I'm looking forward to all the work that I will be doing with them."
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but waking up to the sweet smell of pancakes cooking is something else—O Wow.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
So how does drinking coffee affect our health and body? I did a little research and here’s what I read from Wikipedia:
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease and Dementia
- Reduced risk of gallstone disease
- Reduced risk of Parkinson's disease
- Cognitive performance
- Analgesic property
- Liver protection
- Prevention of dental caries
- Blood pressure
Bo's Coffee loyal customers would be pleased to know that they are opening their 56th coffee shop in Solenad, in Nuvali located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Bo's Coffee started as a six-table kiosk in Ayala, Cebu and has been one of the country's most successful coffee brands.
|Biscotti Amaretto paired with Super Moist Chocolate Cake|
Thursday, April 19, 2012
BPI Express Credit Edge, The Philippine Daily Inquirer AND Malibu Enterprise bring you:
THE BIG SUMMER OUTLET SALE 2012!
When: April 27-29, 2012, Fri-Sun 10a-9p
Where: SMX Convention Center, Hall 1, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Who: FREE Entrance to ALL BPI cardholders (w/ a valid ID)
– Additional discounts & Raffle draw for BPI Edge Cardholders
– P50 entrance fee to non-BPI Cardholders
What: Everything ON SALE! Up to 80% off on select items from selected brands!
Click on the image to enlarge.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
I was reading this on a magazine and thought of sharing it on my blog:
1. SET CLEAR RULES. Friction between a child and parent arises when the latter would come up with new rules that wasn't existing before. This makes the children confused and frustrated, they feel that they are being chocked too much. There should be a clear rule between house chores and rewards for abiding with the rules.
2. BAD BEHAVIOUR HAVE CONSEQUENCES. Parents who tolerate a child's rude behaviour will think that it's okay to back talk or to fight back. Mean what you say, if kids don't want to obey rules, there should be punishment for disobedience. Be firm and don't feel too guilty for putting a child on ground rules.
3. MAKE THE CHILD UNDERSTAND. One of the biggest mistakes that a parent does to a child is when they do not clearly explain to their children what the punishment was for or why they are being grounded. Just like adults who always tend to forget what they should be doing, kids should be told that if they are being grounded for a week because they sneaked out on a school day. Explain to the children why they are reaping this consequence in a more acceptable manner.
4. USE CODES WHEN IN PUBLIC. Sometimes, children will test your patience when other people are around, they will try to see if they can get away with it. Kind of like when you're busy talking on the phone and they will ask you favor because they know you will not refuse because you're busy. Establish a pre-arranged signal with your children that you know they are trying your patience and you're not oblivious to what they are trying to prove or establish. It could be a hand signal or with the looks that you're giving them.
5. DON'T GET INTO THE SCREAMING GAME. I know I'm a bad example on this one and glad that I've gotten over it. But a moment of silence is precious, especially this gives the children an uneasy feeling that any moment you will have a good comeback and there will be no escape.
Children, as they say are a gift from heaven, and they can be angels at times or during their toddler years, but parents should be armed with enough courage and discipline to teach a child the way he should go (Proverbs 22:6).
Monday, April 9, 2012
Luneta or most popularly known as Rizal Park and formerly known as Bagumbayan (New Town) is the home to the Philippine national Hero, Dr. Jose Rizal (José Protacio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda). His heroic deeds varies from attending to patients for he was a physician to his famous writings that depicted the poor treatment Filipinos get from our Spanish invader. Dr. Jose Rizal was executed by rifle squad on December 30, 1896 which is a Philippine holiday celebrated every year.
For your information.
I am not giving anyone permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my writings, photos, and/ or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing and dissemination of this profile and its contents without my written permission. All characters I may have mentioned that may bear resemblance to real people should be plainly apparent to them and those who know them and is purely coincidental. All events may have actually happened, although I may have taken certain, very small liberties with chronology for obvious reasons.The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.