Present at the party was the stunning Miss Phoemela Barranda who hosted the event, and the first runner up Miss World, Miss Philippines Gwendoline Ruais. I’m really greatful to Anton who allowed me to be included in the list, and I had fun (amusing myself with the elegance of the place). Some of the photos were grabbed from Ruth.
|(Photo by ruthilicious.blogspot.com (mine was too blurry, so I grabbed this picture without permission. lol)|
To list a few, celebrities and personalities have donated their own prized pieces for the auction:
Connie Sison – Kate Middleton engagement replica ring.
Charice Pempengco – Louis Vuitton monogram Macassar canvas globe trotter sneakers (s6).
Shaira Luna – Offers free pictorial to a bid winner.
Daphne Osena – Hand carved kiln-dried mahogany wood with gold leaf chair.
Click here for more info on the items for bid.
The Christmas Lighting has gone and I missed it because I was too busy having my picture taken with none other than the lovely Miss Shaira Luna - I just had to (which I apologized I didn't recognize at first, which proves of my age! OMG! Haha!)
- December 4, 11 and 18 - indulge the whole family for only Php2150 net per head from appetizer to desserts with free flowing iced tea, soda and sparkling wine.
- Dec 25 - don't miss Santa Claus as he lands his sleigh at 12 NN for meet-and-greet with kids! Aside from this, there's also a kids corner where movies, games, glimmer tattoes, magic shows and interactive games to keep them busy while mom and dad relaxes the day away.
- Buffet dinner at the Marriot Cafe for P2850 net per head.
- For Noche Buena meal, head to the Cru Steakhouse's 4-course set dinner at Php4,500 net per head.
- Celebrate the New Year with a rousing music by Sonny and Sunshine for only P1500 net.
Endless gift options available at the Java+ - from cookies, breads, cakes and pralines.
- Signature Christmas delicacies by Pastry Chef, Fil Afable.
- Hanzel and Gretel Ginger Bread House Php320
- German Christmas Fruit Bread Php600
- Felchin Dark and White Chocolate Santa Php240
- Buche de Noel cake Php1,350
Wanting to get a break from the hustle and bustle of the busy life in Manila? Why not spend a 2-nights stay-cation with your loved-one or the whole family at Marriott Manila for only P8888++ inclusive of breakfast for 2 at Marriott Cafe and F&B credits worth Php1,000 and to get more great deals, you can visit Marriott Hotel Manila's Facebook Fanpage for promos and announcements.
From my Press Kit:
About Marriott Hotel Manila: Ideally located in Newport City across Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, it is a convenient 15 minute drive from Makati Business District and Bonifacio Global City. Affording a splendid view of the adjoining 8-hole Villamor Golf Course, it boasts 342 exquisite guest accommodations that offers luxurious bedding, in-room safe, mini-bar, high speed internet, air conditioning, 40” full high definition LCDs with IPTV, videos on demand and jack pack plug-and-play system. The hotel features excellent dining options such as Marriott Café, Cru Steakhouse, Java+ and Lobby Lounge.
From my own viewpoint as a first time visitor of Marriott Hotel Manila, the place is really nice and elegant. The interior in my opinion are fabulous and the location is great for travelers, who don’t want to battle the busy streets of Manila. The Christmas tree lighting and Silent Auction held was a sparkling event, and the people were lovely. I wasn’t able to get around the place, but I heard they have leisure facilities which includes the Quan Spa, Health Club, Salon and for the shopaholics there’s the Newport mall, a four-level shopping haven with that taste of luxury brands in fashion and jewellery. Even at jetlag, you don't have an excuse not to explore this place!